I hope you're all making a smooth transition back to school, work, or normal life as the hectic summer months come to a close. Maybe you've been neglecting your yoga practice over the past few months. I must admit that I've been less-than devoted to squeezing my practice in between traveling, family, events, yoga classes and school starting again.
In case you missed August's issue, and are wondering why you are recieving this email, I will briefly introduce myself. My name is Amanda Markland and I have recently taken over the classes formerly taught by Renee Bogard at Altered Body Mind Yoga. As many of you already know, the studio is no longer in existence. I am now teaching all classes at the Complementary Medicine Center, located at 1250 County Line Road, Suite #3. Please scroll down for additional details on location and class information. Renee has moved west to pursue other endeavors. Best wishes to Renee as she begins the next chapter of her life.
If you have been feeling the pressure of fall madness like I have, you probably need yoga more than ever. If you've been away for awhile, there's no better time than now to re-establish a regular practice. If that's the case, you have two fabulous opportunities to get your asana back in gear.
First, the new 8 week series at the Complementary Medicine Center begins September 20th. Additional information about pricing, class times, and location may be found below. Secondly, if you're an Invoke student, be sure to take advantage of the reduced price monthly unlimited auto-renewal, now only $99. You only have to come three times a week to make it worth your while!
Finally, if you have a friend who's been dragging their feet about coming to yoga, don't miss the special offer I've included at the end of the newsletter. This offer is perfect for students new to my southside classes. Please feel free to print it out and give it away or forward this email to a friend.
Be sure to check out my cancer donation class on September 25th. Details on that event and other donation classes for Stretch to the Cure may be found below. In addition to the class on September 25th in Greenwood, I am also donating all proceeds from my 6:30am classes at Invoke on Monday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 22nd to Stretch to the Cure. So please be sure to attend class one of those mornings!!! I hope to see you then or at the class at the Complementary Medicine Center on September 25th.
Namaste!
Monday, February 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment