Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August 2010

****This is a copy of my August newsletter. To be added to my mailing list, click the link on my contact page!****



Greetings! Although many of you open and read my newsletter every month, there are probably some of you wondering when you signed up to receive my mailer. My name is Amanda Markland and I have recently taken over the classes formerly taught by Renee Bogard at Altered Body Mind Yoga. As many of you already know, the studio is no longer in existence. I am now teaching all classes at the Complementary Medicine Center, located at 1250 County Line Road. Please scroll down for additional details on location and class information.

Renee has moved west to pursue other endeavors. She will miss everyone here in Indiana terribly, but she is now able to follow her dreams and make a fresh start. We wish her all the best as she begins the next chapter of her life. If you are a former student who has taken a hiatus, I would love to meet you and have you in class.

In fact, new and current students alike will be interested in the special offer I've included at the end of the newsletter. This offer is perfect for the returning student who wants to try different classes at their leisure, or current students too busy to commit to an entire 8-week series during the hectic summer months. Even students already committed to an 8-week series who like to occasionally make a second class will love this offer!

Be sure to check out my cancer donation class on September 25th. Details on that event and other donation classes for Stretch to the Cure may be found below. I hope to see you then or at other future events.


Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment